Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Made History

I did participate in this worldwide event. 
 
A fun experience I had while indexing was I indexed the obituary of E. B. white, the author of Stuart Little and Charlotte's web.  It was a very lengthy obituary.  It spoke about how he didn't like wasted or extra words and I kept thinking he would not like this obituary.
 
Here are the results of this event.
 You We set a record for the greatest number of indexing participants in a single day. A total of 66,511 volunteers participated and more than 5.7 million records were indexed! Share this badge with your friends to let them know you made history.
 
Thank you to everyone who joined in the worldwide indexing event! You set a record for the greatest number of indexing participants in a single day. A total of 66,511 volunteers participated and more than 5.7 million records were indexed! Share this badge with your friends to let them know you made history.

We want to hear about your experience! Submit your stories to fsindexing@familysearch.org.
Now to keep on indexing a little every week. I haven't done a lot since my two foster girls moved in on November 16, 2012.  I was asked by their grandmother to take them in the day before I retired.  On the day I retired I left work at 2PM and I had them by 330PM.  They our great nieces and sweet busy girls.  Soon we will be adopting them and then I will share more. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment