Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Three Family Trees

My Scrapbook Family Tree pages. 

My Three Trees
You might be wondering when you look at my page in my scrapbook why I have three trees to represent my Family Tree. Well the answer is easy for me, I had three parents and so I think the three trees are very appropriate.

One tree represents the Hartmann’s, my Dad’s family, good peasant stock from Germany and Bohemia. The left hand side.  The second tree is for the Chaplin tree or my Mother’s family, also good stock from England and Germany. The right hand side. The third tree is for the Mom who raised me. Some more fine people from England and New England. The Corkish’s where the only Grandparents I knew. They are the ones who created memories for me.

These three sets of ancestors contributed to the person I am today. I am grateful for all of them.

The story and my Mom's line
One small step for me and my ancestors.

 

1 comment:

  1. Mary, how wonderful that you have created a genealogy blog for you and your family to look at now and have for the future. I have always said how it would be great if there were blogs written when our parents were growing up (my mom passed away 7 years ago and how I wish I could ask her to recall her memories for me to jot down...just to hear her voice again), we were growing up and even when our children were growing up! so, most of my posts have been of or include memories and photos that I have available. ...hope to have it for our future grandchildren to read.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    And thank you so much for stopping over and for your lovely comment. Please do come by again...any time!

    ReplyDelete