Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Belated Birthday

Well the best laid plans of men and mice can really get messed up.  Of course there was a little poor planning (I forgot to mark my calender to do these tasks) and a little indecision (should I really include or not). 

The first birthday I missed was Bill's.  I wasn't sure I wanted to include him because, well he isn't my blood line but he was a good man and I respected him a lot and liked him, so I am including him.  
That is the Dad in this picture and the little fellow in this picture is my husband.  


William Francis Bowden Jr.  
11 Jan 1921 to 24 Sept 2007


I forgot when this picture was taken and why and my husband isn't hear to ask.  By the time I meet him he was wearing gold rims.

I meet him after Richard and I had been dating for awhile.  He was a kind, patient, giving man.  Strong in his faith and an example of being faithful to the end.  He wanted the best for his children.  He took great care of his wife when she was dying in 2005 with the help of his daughters and granddaughters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment