Friday, January 5, 2018

The Second 30 X 30

I was so excited after I finished my first round of 
30 Minutes X 30 Days I did a second round.
I started the next day after I finished the first round on November 16th. I finished on  December 20th, just in time for a break at Christmas. I did have 5 Oops I Missed a Day. 
When I missed a day I added on to the end. I didn't want to do less than 30 Days. 
I also accomplished some different tasks in this challenge.  I did some Transcription of some notes my daughter took when she interviewed her grandfather, my Father in Law. That was a challenge reading her handwriting. Basically it is just bullet points and now I have to fill in the story and more details but I will have to have my husband's cousins and sister help me with since they are more familiar with the details.

Here is a picture of her notes. 

I also worked on fixing some problems in my genealogy software. Double checking on f the problem OK or if it was really a problem. So I had to double check records. I just didn't want to clear the list I wanted to make sure I had accurate information. I still have a lot of pages on the problem list to fix. 
I did work on organizing folders on other lines. 

 I will be doing it again, I am just going to take a little break and send some times sorting through too many years of pictures to count and get rid of duplicates and put them into decade sections. To begin scanning them. I will scrapbook some but not all. Always some thing to do. 

My Father-in-Law on his wedding day in 1947, William Francis Bowden Jr, and Martha Putz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment