Sunday, August 21, 2011

How I Used My Fun Page

On the first page I just added them in spots so the Birth certificate was not covered.

On the second page I moved the picture up and moved the one journal entry down. Luckily I had only used a little bit of stickem.


I finished a front and back of another page.  This page I just framed the front & back of a hard card stock page my Dad had made.  I wanted to keep that intact since it had his writing on it. 

Double click on pictures to see a larger version.

Here is my Dad with his Mother and Father in 1913, Queens New York. Mary Jirak Hartmann and George Joseph Hartmann.  In the first picture on the left you can see part of a car right next to my Grandfather.  I don't now who it belonged to. 


One small step for me and my ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment