Saturday, August 20, 2011

This is Fun

Last Saturday when I stopped in the Scrapbook Barn to to look around for a few minutes and I found this fun page.  Here's What Happened!  This is the year my Dad was born and I thought I would add it to his Life Story pages I am making. 
1912 Happenings
It is fun to see names of people I knew from TV who were born the same year as my Dad.  As well as my too favorite cookies made their first appearances, Oreo and Lorna Doone. I haven't decided yet if I want to cut each area up and place them on different pages or if I want to add a picture to the middle.  I wanted a couple of other years like 1916 when my Mother was born and 1945 when my parents were married but the shop didn't have them.

I Googled the name of the company and found their website, KCK Creations and was able to order more pages.  I'll keep you posted on how I use them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment