Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 20th Anniversary

On Friday the 13th of March 1992 my husband  I made the big step of getting married.  Today we are celebrating our 20th Anniversary.  We  even celebrate any Friday the 13th as a lucky and special day for us.  Ever since we were married I wanted to make a scrapbook of our wedding pictures.  The pictures where taken by our brother-in-law Bob.  Below are a few of the pages I have made so far, there are a few more I need to make.  I only started them a couple of months ago.  Well better late than never.

At my town home before


On the Temple grounds


After the ceremony

At our reception

There are more pages but I didn't want to bore you too much!

It has been a wild ride and I am glad to be
celebrating this special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment