Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just a coincidence!



I had to chuckle to my self when I went into New Family Search this morning and saw the name of this tab. I have not been to this site in years. I made up the name for my quilting blog, based on my first and middle name initials and added quilter. I have used that for years on my webshots album. So when I decided to start my Genealogy blog I started with me and added ancestors.

OK so maybe it is only something I can appreciate. I do like the look of mine better in all small letters.

What I did find is I have lots of updating to do. My poor pedigree chart on the site shows how little I knew about doing Genealogy when I submitted my four generation sheets ages ago. I guess the good thing is I have learned to be more accurate and precise. I guess I'll be updating stuff on the site.


2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of your blog and wanted to give you the Ancestor Approved award. You can pick it up here:

    http://shbwgen.blogspot.com/2010/04/ancestor-approved-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Ancestor Approved Award! You can pick it up at Heritage Happens http://heritagehappens.blogspot.com/2010/04/ancestor-approved-award.html

    ReplyDelete