Thursday, April 15, 2010

Treasure found



While organizing by Main Genealogy Binder yesterday I found these interesting sheets. I had mailed these off to a great uncle and he sent them back to me filled out!! This pedigree sheets and his family group sheet. This was probably in the late 70's early 80. I had forgotten I had them. There is also a six page stationary size letter. It has been fun re-reading it.

In his letter Ed states that as a kid he aways liked going to my Grandmother's Mary house because she was so jovial. She was also a hard work and worked in factories so my dad could go to college. You might remember in March I wrote a post about Grandmother's smile and twinkle in her eye. Here is another post where I wonder about her smile it kind of makes you wonder what she is thinking. Of course that hat is best.



This is a family group sheet with all my great uncle's kids listed. Some of them are my age, that is why I covered there birthdays and place of births up. So I'm going to try to find them. Ed's grand father is my Great Grandfather Joseph Jirak.

My one regret is that I didn't take advantage of this relative years ago. I just became too busy with my life. Now to play catch up. But better late than never.

One small step for me and my ancestors.

1 comment: