Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grandma Hartmann in Minature



This is my Grandma Mary Jirak Hartmann, I never meet her but I have a letter from a great uncle that said she was a lot of fun and jovial. Here house was the favorite with all the nieces and nephews. I look at the two pictures of her and I see a family resemblance. She also reminds me of my Aunt Em. You can read more about her at the link.



These are pictures of me in 1949 so I was 1 and a 1/2 years old. Notice what my Dad said about me. Miniature Grandma Hartmann in all these poses - September
I am very curious of what he was thinking. Is it because I was so jovial in these pictures? Is it because I look like her? Is it the hat? Or is it because we share the same name? Or is it that one picture with a worried look?

Whatever the reason I can only imagine for now. Someday I'll know.

1 comment: