Sunday, January 23, 2011

Arizona Family Histroy Expo Saturday

Vendor's Mall from the Blog House
The Expo is over, it has been over since yesterday.  When I have some more time I will write a little about some of the classes I took.  Today I am trying to decide what new trick I learned I should use first.  This evening I did use one of the new tricks already.  I learned when scanning you should place the picture at the top of the scanner where the arrows are, it saves time when the final scan is done so moving part doesn't go over the full bed again.  Or at least that is what I understood.  I scanned a quilt block tonight. 

Tomorrow my Blog will be one year old and I need to be thinking about my Blogiversary post.  Tonight I am plan worn out and I am heading to bed early. 


No comments:

Post a Comment