Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun

Randy Seaver has Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post every Saturday night.  This is my first entry. Tonight's topic is:
Decide which of your (many?) genealogy research adventures was your "very best" (your definition).

When I was thinking about this earlier today I thought my best adventure was when I found my grandfather and his father on the 1900 Federal Census. 

Now I think it really is meeting my cousins in England and having my cousin send me a picture of my Maternal Great Grandmother.  I wrote about Mary Ann Holmes Chaplin earlier this year.  I can only tell you that I felt a strong bond to this great grandmother and I was deeply touched to see her picture.  As a matter of fact it still make my eyes tear up thinking about it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment