Friday, June 3, 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History Restaurants

Restaurants. What was your favorite local restaurant as a child? Where was it located, and what was your favorite meal? Did you know the staff personally? What is your favorite restaurant now?

I don’t remember going out to eat until after we moved to Florida and we found this good pizza restaurant and we went for pizza many Friday nights. I have no idea what the name was. My favorite restaurants now are Mi Amigos, Serrano’s, Matta’s, Nando’s, Outback Steak House, and Texas Road House. Do you notice a trend? If we go up to Pine Top Arizona my all time favorite restaurant is Charlie Clark’s.
I always order the filet with butter blue cheese sauce. The first time I saw this I thought meat has enough fat without adding more, but I love blue cheese, so I tried it and of course love it. Well if it tastes good it has to be bad for you!


Hosted by Geneabloggers: http://www.geneabloggers.com/
Created by Amy Coffin http://wetree.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment