Sunday, January 15, 2012

What's Coming Down the Pike?

Tonia over at Tonia’s Roots post a series last year of 31 weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog, I wanted to join in last year but work was crazy and time didn’t permit. Things have settled down and so I am giving it a go now. Here is my second week’s entry. This week’s challenge was to write a List Post, she explains the purpose of that here.http://www.toniasroots.net/2011/07/10/31wbgb-make-list-posts-work-for-your-genealogy-blog/

 
I actually did a list post yesterday, when I listed the things I learned during my public library trip. Of course I had been thinking about the topic during the week and it just seemed like a logical place to try it out.  The topic I have plan for my official activity is to preview some of the post I have planned on my Editorial Calendar for January.

I am still working on last years series of 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History, I have a total of 9 more post I want to do from that series, I have 5 more planed for January.
  • Books
  • My Wedding save for March for my 20th Anniversary
  • Secrets
  • Dad in the Newspaper
  • Punishments
  • Childhood smells
Other topics include:
  • Aunt Em's Birthday
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Blogiversary
  • Arizona Family History Expo
  • Week 3 of 31 Weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog
  • Week 3 of 52 Weeks to a Better Genealogy
Well it looks like I have a busy month of writing.  I just recently started using an Editorial Calendar thanks to a post I read on Michelle's Blog The Turn of GenerationsIt has really helped me stay focus on writing instead of having a vague idea in the back of my brain.  It does allow for changing the schedule as you see from my list above.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment