Thursday, December 9, 2010

Arizona Family History Expo



Well two days ago I received a very exciting email
 inviting me to be a Blogger of Honor at
the Arizona Family History Expo, right here in my hometown. 

Considering that I only started my Genealogy Blog last year after the Family History Expo.  Thomas MacEntee of GeneaBloggers encouraged me to start my blog and it has been a wonderful adventure since.   Well more about that on my Blogiversary.
Anyway I am honored and excited, I feel like I get to play with the Big Kids. Go Here to see who else will also be blogging. 
More details to come including some freebies!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being selected a Blogger of Honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being named a Blogger of Honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you ARE one of the *big kids* when it comes to blogging. Love your countdown tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! See you there, if not before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the nice words.
    Amy I thought the countdown thingy was fun and it reminded me of the AZ flag.

    ReplyDelete